The installation of phpFanList has been made as easy as possible cialis price. Just follow the a few steps and it should work fine viagra. If you do have problems, check the FAQ. You can also contact us and we'll help you out.
First make sure your server meets the requirements viagra! You need PHP support (version 4.3 or better) and you need a MySQL database (version 4.1 or better).
- Download the latest version from this site.
- Unpack the cialis price.zip file to a local directory cialis. (Keep the directories as they are in the .zip file)
- Open 'config.inc.php' file (located in the includes directory). Set the settings to the right values.
- Upload all files and directories to your server, except version.txt, license.txt and readme.txt (these files are there for information only).
- Open the install directory you uploaded in your browser. A database connection will be established with the given settings. If the database connection was successfull, click on install. If you have a previous version installed, you can update the existing installation.
- The install creates the tables for phpFanList and inserts the default settings.
- If the install was successful, delete the install directory from the server. (You don't need them anymore and removing it is more secure.)
- Open the admin.php file. Default username "admin" with no password. (It's best that you change this!)
- You are ready to use phpFanList.
New to phpFanList?
If you're new to phpFanList and need a little help/advice on how to apply your layout, have a look at our 'Building a fanlisting with phpFanList' page. This will explain how you can get the most out of phpFanList.